This application form must be completed by any applicant wishing to secure an
SS7 point code assignment and submitted to the SS7 point code administrator. The assignment will be
made in conformance with the CCS Code Administration Guidelines described in ANSI T1.111.8,
Normative Annex A.
NOTE: IF THE NETWORK YOU ARE REQUESTING CODE FOR DOES NOT CONTAIN AN STP (SIGNALING TRANSFER POINT), YOU MUST COMPLETE THE POINT CODE BLOCK APPLICATION.
Enter the requesting company name where indicated. Enter all contact information where indicated. Enter the operations center contact information where indicated.
Questions on the completion of the application may be directed to Connie Hartman on 732-699-4204 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Enter the number of signaling points in the first year (the number must be greater than 75).
- Enter the number of signaling points with STP functionality in the first year (the number must be at least 6).
- Enter the number of signaling points in the first five years (the number must be at least 150).
- Enter the number of signaling points with STP functionality in the first five years (the number must be at least 12).
- Check whether the network currently has a large network code and, if yes, submit written justification based on the guidelines contained in ANSI T1.111.8, Annex A.*
This application must be completed when requesting point codes for Signaling System 7
Networks located within the North American Numbering Plan. For international point codes,
contact Cathy Hsu of the FCC on 202-418-2114.
NOTE: TIME TO PROCESS IS WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS.